1. Photo of Me: Not a one was taken this month (or at least, not one survived my delete button, you’re not missing anything I assure you)
2. Current Candle Scents: Incense is burned more often in our house I admit, but this month the scent I smell the most is Yankee Candle’s car freshener in “autumn leaves” scent – I love it!
3. What I am Currently Reading: The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry. (looking forward with great anticipation to Diana Gabaldon’s newest book in the Outlander series, my mother is reading it & is going to send it on to me when she’s through)
4. Newest Music Added to my Playlists: Not a one.
5. Movies I saw: In the theaters: none, ms 13 & I watched Same Time Next Year which I had never seen but that came highly recommended by my grandmother many years ago. I liked it.
6. Something yummy I made this month: We had a yummy Chicken Divan a couple of weeks ago.
7. The Last Place I Ate Out: We had Red Lobster & then Red Robin back to back when I got the loan money from my 401k, this was partially a bribe for ms 19 & her BF to come with us so we could use his truck to help bring the new bathroom floor & other needed items for the bathroom back home after we picked them out.
8. Something which made me Cry: the news that my wonderful, never been a moments worry, jeep compass was in need of a rebuild on the engine, something I couldn’t afford to have done along with the car payment & all my other bills.
9. Something which made me Laugh: My mother had to co-sign the replacement car, that’s not particularly funny, but they fed-exed the paper work to her with a return label to use to send the papers back overnight, the car dealership guy who was setting this up asked me if my mother’s town had a fed-ex or ups place so he’d know which one to use, I assured him they have both. It always amuses & amazes me how so many people have no clue how different MA is from rural VA, when I told my mother this story, she laughed & said she could think of 10-15 drop boxes for both ups & fed-ex within 10 miles of her place, not just in her town! (conversely, here in VA where we drop things for fed ex & ups is a video store, they just hold the boxes there for the truck drivers!)
10. Something that I looked forward to this month: Not driving the compass any longer with the bum cylinder banging & rattling.
11. Something I am thankful for: That although I had to put money I really couldn’t afford down & my mother had to help, I do have a reliable (brand new) vehicle with a lifetime power train warranty on it. (got another jeep)
12. Something I want to remember about this month: When the check engine light comes on, go directly to the dealership.
13. A Picture I took this month: 1939 dodge for sale at the local car dealership, isn’t it lovely? They don’t make them like that anymore!