1. I feel Like it’s already Friday night, I really don’t want to go to work tonight.
2. hanging out with the kids is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: Paul Simon singing “you can call me Al” via my mp3 in my cell phone, the dog snoring & mr 10’s tv which he fell asleep to (his room is too messy for me to risk going in there to turn the tv off).
4. I’m wasn’t too involved with my (now former) supervisor at all and I’m glad I never was now that he’s gone & everyone is saying such awful things about him
5. The last time I went to the Hillsville Flea Market was 2007, I’m sorry to not have been back, but I never seem to have expendable cash, Next year!
6. I’m working Monday night of this Labor day weekend. But once I’m outta work Friday night, I don’t have to go back until Monday night (at least)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting out of work, early, hopefully, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the kids, after we take the trash out, maybe doing some crafts and Sunday, I want to go swimming if it’s warm enough!