1. The last thing I ate was Snyders Cheddar cheese pretzels and then, back at my desk, a Hershey bar- got to quit with those.
2. gas- milk- basic necessities essentially, is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it makes the cats grouchy!
4. my son was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are very important in day to day life.
6. being home in the summer with the kids every day provides extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being through work for yet another week, tomorrow my plans include making mr 9 a birthday cake, maybe weeding the garden a little & hopefully running some errands to pick up a few items we’ll need for vacation- like sunblock & toothpaste- which are cheaper here than in MA and Sunday, I want to enjoy a nice quiet day relaxing in the hammock & reading!