1. I’m so glad to finally be at home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything which didn’t come out of my work’s vending machines, working nights has it’s detriments.
3. I know my kids say I bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk would probably be a good idea occasionally, but I never seem to have the time.
5. I would love to hear some good news.
6. When all is said and done, things could always be worse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing work for the week – my first Monday through Friday week since I started training at my job back in 2001! tomorrow my plans include going grocery shopping with my younger kids & Chrissie who is coming for a visit after the grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to rest, relax & recoup for another weird, off, strange Monday through Friday work week! (Still at night though, so still a little left of center)