1. Photo of Me: No Photos of me were taken last month (afraid I’d break the camera)
2. Current Candle Scents: I burned some lovely rose scented incense.
3. What I am Currently Reading: The books which occupied most of my interest in May were The Illuminator by Brenda Rickman Vantrease & How Elizabeth Barret Browning Saved My Life by Mameve Medved
4. Newest Music Added to my Playlists: A bunch of older music, Guns & Roses, Golden Earring, Pink Floyd etc.
5. Movies I Saw: I’ve been much more into watching the season finales of my favorite tv shows this month rather than movies, although I did watch an old movie called Sweepings the other afternoon which was sad but good.
6. Something Yummy I Made This Month: We had some really great chicken with 40 cloves of garlic a few weeks back.
7. The Last Place I Ate Out: It was all Wendys, McDonald’s & pizza this month, no “real” restaurants at all.
8. Something That Made Me Cry: losing the chat status at work I’m still crying over it. At least, internally.
9. Something That Made Me Laugh: The utter futility of gardening without a fence.
10. Something I Looked Forward to This Month: Warmer & warmer weather, also enjoying the lovely thunder storms we’ve been having, I love to sit & watch the lightning.
11. Something I Am Thankful For: The kids & their constant presence making me do things I might not always want to do but should do.
12. Something I Want to Remember About this Month: The kids swimming at the river 2 weeks ago Saturday.
13.. A Photo I Took This Month: actually, I didn’t take this picture, it could go under something that made me laugh, ms 12 is trying to become her older sister, right down to the bizzarely posed pictures to go on her facebook (ms 19 is a myspace girl but as far as I can see, they’re pretty much the same thing) I love mr 9’s weird face in the back ground in this one!