1. Moving is something I hope to never do again (unless I get rich..lol).
2. I’ve always been told that the best things in life are free.
3. My best quality is Probably patience, maybe cheerfulness, although more curmudgeonly types have been known to label my cheerfulness wanton disregard for the facts.
4. The devil is in the details.
5. In nearly 10 years, I won’t have any kids at home anymore, my 9 year old will be grown up & out (he insists he’s getting a job at 16 to finance moving out as soon as he graduates high school- brought on by his & his 12 year old sister’s frustration with their 19 year old sister’s refusal to move out so one of them can have her bedroom).
6. Lots of money is what I need right now! (I’m sure I’m not the only one who does)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to It’s grocery shopping week, so I guess I’m looking forward to that, sort of, tomorrow my plans include Resting & relaxing, transferring everything from my old tired computer to a memory stick & putting it all on my free computer from work, just completed by a co-worker who put in a new operating system & software for me and Sunday, I want to relax as long as I can before going in to work!