1. If we had no winter How would we ever realize how wonderful spring is?
2. _How anyone can be glum in the spring is a perpetual astonishment. (To me)
3. If I had my life to live over Um, maybe I better not go there, sore subject just about now.
4. I like to think I accomplish a lot inside of four and twenty hours. (but I really don’t most days)
5. If you’ve never been thrilled about cleaning, what makes people think you’ll embrace spring cleaning?
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is a lot better than being too busy or too depressed to notice them changing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the garden center with ms 12 & mr 9 to get our vegetable flats & maybe planting some of them – weather permitting, supposed to be scattered showers all weekend! Tomorrow my plans include planting all the aforementioned vegetable flats so that I don’t have to go out & work in the garden, worry about taking a shower & scrubbing all the red clay off before work on Sunday evening and Sunday, I want to relax, knowing my garden is in & taken care of & all I have to do is worry about watering & weeding for the rest of the summer!