Please join us, just click here.
1. As soon as overtime dries up at work, the ex is sure to stop paying child support!
2. Mortgage companies are just paying lip service to the economic issues, they don’t want to help, give options, work with you or even talk to you when you’re struggling.
3. If one kid has something (toy, yummy food, a cold) someone else will have it soon. (And there will be noise)
4. It’s much better to be behind someone when driving dark, curvy deer ridden roads, than to be the lead car!
5. Cats do the same job (lounging around & keeping the mice population down) whether they live inside or outside your house & there are less fleas & tipped over trash cans if they’re on the outside.
6. I’m much better off never reading critical comments about the books I read, if it sounds interesting, I should just get it, read it & go on about my business.
7. The only constant is change. If I hadn’t spent 12 years with that as a bumper sticker on the back of 4 different cars I would know it due to my job, I’ve changed desks 4 times in 6 weeks- hopefully Today’s change will be the last for awhile.
8. Dealing with a 19 year old girl (or, ahem, woman) & dealing with her nearly 13 year old sister is not that dissimilar, the 13 year old is, just lately, a little more rational than her older sibling.
9. When it comes to dealing with the kids, I really should accept the fact that I can’t win.
10. Got an email tonight which points out that Stressed is Dessert spelled backwards. I don’t really need any more of either one, but I’ll take Dessert if someone’s offering. (& It’s chocolate)
11. When dealing with 9 year old kids, it’s important to say where you want something taken when you ask them to take something “Out” I nearly broke my neck tripping over a bag of trash which I expected mr 9 to take to the car the other day, he put it right outside the front door & I wasn’t looking where I was going.
12. If I’m watching TV when the kids get home from school they will arrive at the most important part of what ever I am watching.
13. In spite of the noise, chaos, rain & ms 19’s unending rage it’s been a pretty good week (although I still wish I didn’t have to go to work Thursday night!)