You can do your own thirteen, just click here to link up with us.
Stolen shamelessly from Janet
1. Photo of Me: Ah, you don’t need one of those!
2. Current Candle Scents: incense is what we burn more than candles here, currently I’m on a Sandalwood kick.
3. What I am Currently Reading: I read The Perilous Gard by Elizabeth Marie Pope, which was a book I had read at age 13 or so & loved, it was fun re-reading it, I also read Stonehenge by Bernard Cornell in April.
4. Newest Music Added to my Playlists: None this month, but for May I’ve already started.
5. Movies I Saw: I watched The Magnificent Ambersons, Bedtime Stories, Baby Mama & Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte, Bette Davis was so awesome! (nothing at the theater though, I’m cheap!)
6. Something Yummy I Made This Month: Pancakes I guess, I’m not much of a cook these days, or maybe bread, we did have some really great bread.
7. The Last Place I Ate Out: We went to Macados in mid April, that was fun.
8. Something That Made Me Cry: Nothing really.
9. Something That Made Me Laugh: I came home from work on night recently to find this waiting for me in my room. —————->>>
10. Something I Looked Forward to This Month: Easter & all that lovely candy, mmmm Jelly beans!
11. Something I Am Thankful For: My health, I had a bad cold at the beginning of April & so am very aware of how good it feels to be able to walk to the bathroom at work without getting out of breath due to compromised lung capacity!
12. Something I Want to Remember About this Month: The warm, lovely Saturday afternoon on the Blue Ridge Parkway in April.
13.. A Photo I Took This Month: