1. Apples are to oranges as Ms 19 is to ms 12. (completely dissimilar)
2. My garden goes in next week or there will be trouble and that’s all I have to say about that.
3. I think I hear yet another thunderstorm brewing out there. When will it end?
4. Not doing the dishes & leaving them for me is a red flag.
5. Do what you want to do, but don’t make a mess for me to clean up.
6. Here came mr 9 and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with his toys which he had left all over the yard & which needed to be picked up before ms 19’s BF mowed the lawn (scence from Thursday.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to looking forward to is too strong a phrase, but we’re going grocery shopping, tomorrow my plans include a fun evening with Chrissie (first in a long time) and Sunday, I want to have good luck in doing a perm for Chrissie!