You can play too- just click here.
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is Keep your head down & MYOB.
2. I miss just driving down the road a few miles to have a plate of fried clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of bright lights, rides I’m too fat to ride & sleazy people.
4. All flowers are my favorite spring flower. (it just depends on what’s blooming, as each one comes out I think it’s my favorite for awhile)
5. Things on my desk include The book I’m reading, the book I’m reading next (1 chapter left in the one I’m on now, my budgeting notebook, grocery list from before I went to work today, a bowl of green beans.
6. Stressful days at work & worries about the world at large makes me wanna Hide my head under the covers & stay in bed all day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Picking mr 9 up from school at 8:30 (or whenever they arrive back from their field trip) & hearing all about his impressions of Monticello, tomorrow my plans include Relaxing & resting, maybe making bread if I don’t make it today, taking ms 12 to school to go on a special trip to a stock car track near here & sing the national anthem with her school class & then picking her up at 10pm. And Sunday, I want to maybe start a tradition with the kids by playing games or cards again, like last Sunday before I have to go to work at 4!