1. Angel or not, I will still continue to think well of you.
2. you can take me any way you want me (but my tongue is nearly always planted firmly in my cheek!).
3. As my mother used to say, you’re full of what makes the grass grow green.
4. I’m always out of breath & panting after I’m done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I’m off in a corner feeling very alone.
6. Any day I have to work is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying up late because I don’t have to work on Saturday!, tomorrow my plans include much spring cleaning & possibly some garden work and Sunday, I want to relax yet some more, until 4 when I’ll go to work & find out where my new desk will be, who I’ll be sitting near & if my new supervisor is as nice as he seems so far! (new shifts & schedules can be so exciting!)