1. Adjusting the cost of a service call at work for an elderly lady was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place where we’re not welcome thanks to my kids fighting in the asiles, is one of the two grocery stores in town.
3. I seem to be pretty much finished up in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate- only hot chocolate for me thanks.
5. My 19 year old & I are working toward living on separate paths.
6. Our cold weather just lately reminds me that there is always something new around the corner weather wise.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing my overtime & getting home to relax as soon as possible, tomorrow my plans include helping the kids clean the garage, taking the trash we’ve been storing in there to the dumpsters & enjoying a day which is supposed to get up to 73 in my area (I sure do know how to pick my paid days off!) and Sunday, I want to continue to relax at home, but as I am trying to save most of my PDO’s for summer visiting with my mother, off to work I’ll go!