1. Give me a technical problem and I’ll fix it for you!
2. Whenever I hear a phone ring, I think I’m at work & it’s time for the next chat.
3. I wish I was not required to work 6 days a week until the end of March- this is why I’m so late with this post.
4. A Hardees Mushroom & Swiss burger (blushes) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world you must be tough & have lots of layers- didn’t make it to 32 here today, yet again & we’re low on kerosene so being conservative with it.
6. Other than this one, Light Motifs is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing & maybe watching Rear Window since it’s on the DVR & has the most recommendations in my Thursday Thirteen, tomorrow my plans include work & coming home to corral the chaos as early as possible (19 has a friend from third grade, who is home from college right now, spending the night & they are notoriously loud, obnoxious & wild when they get together) and Sunday, I want to rest, sleep in & recuperate from the giggle fest Saturday night is likely to be, but I’ll be off to work before 7 am.!