Yes I’m Jumping on the Thirteen Thursday bandwagon after all these years. You can too. Just click here.
1. I am caught up on my sleep & tired of sleeping (for the first time since October I do believe)
2. Today is ms 18 19’s birthday & I got to spend some time talking to her & listening to her descriptions of her weekend & how many friends have already wished her a happy birthday.
3. Mr 9 & I finding that we both really like the book he’s reading for school.
4. I caught up on some backlogged DVR events so as not to have the hard drive too full (I dumped the 6 feet unders though- too difficult to keep track of what- who & where)
5. Parts of the house are cleaned up & straightened out (other parts are absolutely a mess still)
6. I have all my bills written out & waiting for the kids to get home from school so I can mail them while we’re out getting groceries.
7. I’ve read somewhere other than during lunch & breaks at work this week.
8. Ms 12 & I have planned ms 19’s birthday cake & will be making it after grocery shopping later today.
9. I got a lot of laundry done- washed dried & at least in my own room- put away.
10. I am pretty sure I have the kids convinced that if they don’t clean their rooms I really will take the tv & the computer away.
11. I am ok- if not happy- at least not in tears- at the thought of getting up at 5:30 AM the next 3 days in a row to take ms 19 to work.
12. I have at least some clue of what my taxes are going to work out to (not good for me at all- I have to adjust my witholding very soon)
13. The dishes are clean when I wash them & I’ve been washing them for the past 4 days.