1. Wrapping paper or Gift Bags? Both depending on the gift
2. Real Tree or Fake? Real tree- though I admit that fake ones are looking much better as I get older!
3.When do you put up the tree? When I can afford to buy it- either this Friday or Saturday this year.
4. When do you take down the tree? Whenever ms 18 gets tired of looking at it (some years this has been 12/26)
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes. Both the packaged stuff & the family recipe with real raw eggs (shh- don’t tell the food police- I’m in enough trouble with them already!)
6.Favorite Gift received as a child? My Play kitchen set
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mr 9 he’s not happy about clothes- ever & he doesn’t take good enough care of things with small parts like legos to make me feel like I can buy them for him
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ms. 18 she’s got a list by Halloween & is not terribly picky
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Because it was passed down to me.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them & I have thousands.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There was the year I wanted a car- a motorcycle or a camera (thought they’d get me the camera since it was a lot less than the other two) And I got a typewriter (this was in 1987- there were few computers)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Reckless still. Although National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is running a close second just lately.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid November I don’t stop til every red cent is gone though- something I picked up from my Grandmother I believe.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I wouldn’t admit to it here if I did!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ahhh- everything!
16. Lights on the tree? Colorful ones yes. White is pretty the rest of the year around the house but Christmas is colorful in my opinion.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I believe in Father Christmas Gregg Lake
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder,Blitzen and Rudolf.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Overly religious people who don’t even realize that Christians co-opted much older traditions like Yule & Saturnalia.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything Snoopy is good for me & I like a lot of Greenery
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Duck or a nice Juicy & rare Beef roast.
25.What do you want for Christmas this year? Cold Hard Cash (for a new bathroom floor- working plumbing & a new dryer- tv & computer) I’d also take a digital camera.
26. Favorite thing about Christmas? Christmas spirit of giving love & peace.
Christmas Meme courtesy of Ann. Play along if you like. Please link me in the comments if you do though!