1. There is no need to worry- I have it all under control- or not.
2. Where in the heck did the kids get the idea that they ‘deserved’ dessert every night.
3. 47 hours in 6 days of work is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for this year’s cold & flu season don’t look good- because everyone in my house is already sick- except for me.
5. change & end the GOP watch is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are things I wish I had more of (that & time)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing & resting-trying for some of that tranquility, tomorrow my plans include work & home after an hour of OT- (always a trade off- without mandatory overtime on a 6th day I have to stay later each day I’m there) and Sunday, I want to not stay late but I have to. To make up for leaving on time Monday when I have to pick ms 18 up from her first day on her first job ever!