1. I enjoy relaxing at home most of all & while I am there I love reading- writing- playing Scrabble or Rummy with the kids- hanging out in the hammock- doing crafts with the kids- making plans with the kids for going other places & cooking (although that sometimes seems like a chore too).
2. How I’m going to pull off Christmas this year is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew it was really all just a waste of time.
4. Take a lot of hopefulness, add a little cynicism and you end up with Me.
5. Life has gifted me with 3 wonderful kids- even if I want to kill them sometimes.
6. A drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway (barely 10 miles from my house) A is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Getting through with the groceries & going to Michael’s to get some chocolate & check out the Halloween decorations early, tomorrow my plans include ducking out of work before my boss corners me & tries to make me commit to more faux overtime (I already have to do 5 hours on Thursdays) and Sunday, I want to rest & relax with the kids since I have the day off. Which is why any overtime I do this week is faux- I’ll work the hours but will not get time & a half because I took Sunday off to help recover from 5 45+ hour weeks in a row