This was sent in email, I’m only typing it once, I was right, the contractor was wrong & now he’s talking to Wildblue to get them to come out & repoint my dish, I have no idea how long it will be though.
If you play along, please link me.
1. What is your occupation? Level 3 tech support
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks, just sandals, are you kidding? It’s June!
3. What are you listening to right now? Peter Gabriel Salisbury hill on my mp3 player here at work
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Cheetoes & Lean Cusine Chicken Parmigana & Lasagne.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes but I’m happy with my current 4wd automatic.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Jungle Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Miss 18
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her.
9. How old are you today? 39
10. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
12. Have you ever colored your hair? Yes
13. Pets? We are currently at 6 cats, Scarlett, Spider, Bast & Bast’s babies, Loki, Iris & Bartleby (I had nothing to do with choosing these names)
14. What did you do last night? Worked until 7 & went home, messed with the computer, discussed it with WIldblue & watched the news until I was tired enough to go to bed.
15. Last movie you watched? Black Snake Moan
16. Favorite Day of the year? Any day I don’t have to work.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Dollhouse
19. What is your favorite season? Spring or Summer
20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherry or blueberry? Cherry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
23. Who is most likely to respond? Maybe Ann will put it on her blog!
24. Who is least likely to respond? I hope everyone does.
25. When was the last time you cried? I admit to tearing up a little at 18’s graduation on the 25th of May
26. What is on the floor of your closet? No closet
27. The friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Not sending it,
28. The friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? See Above
29. Favorite smells? Chocolate, Peonies – not together.
30. Who inspired/inspires you? My Kids
31. What are you afraid of? Losing one of my kids to death.
32. Favorite car? In all? ever- 72 Mustang fast back
33. Favorite cat breed? Not sure where we’re going here, panthers for large cats, as for domestic I’d love a persian.
34. How many years at your current job? 6 years 11 months & counting every minute until retirement age (30 years give or take a few)
35. Favorite day of the week? Friday – really any day I don’t have to work during.
36. How many states have you lived in? 3
37. Do you think you’re funny? Funny Lookin’, Ha ha- yes, I do.