I can’t remember where I got this one…
1. When you dislike a book, do you say so in your blog? Why or why not?
I don’t really talk about books too much on my blog- whether I like them or not- just sometimes in passing & if I don’t like a certain book very much- yes I’ll say so.
2. Do you temper your feelings about books you didn’t like, so as not to completely slam them? Why or why not?
I don’t really slam books- some just don’t hold my interest & I let it go.
3. What do you think is the best way to respond when you see a negative review about a book you enjoyed?
I don’t react or comment for instance- on a blog where someone says something negative about a book I liked. Everyone has different tastes & I try to be respective of that.
4. What is your own most common reaction when you see a negative review of a book you loved or a positive review of a book you hated?
Oh I always feel sad when I see a pan on a book I liked or when someone I give or loan a book to doesn’t care for it- but I’m not too terribly confrontational so if someone has a differing opinion of a book I just chalk it up to different strokes for different folks- I am however – always interested to hear people’s opinion of books I’ve read- whether I loved or hated them!
5. What is your own most common reaction when you get a comment that disagrees with your opinion of a book?
I’m screwed up enough that I’m embarrassed- I always feel like they must be right & I must be a cretin.
6. What if you don’t like a book that was a free review copy? What then?
Not in my life- I wouldn’t mind if it was though! I’d love to preview new authors books.
7. What do you do if you don’t finish a book? Do you review it or not? If you review it, do you mention that you didn’t finish it?
I don’t really review books- I will say though that I won’t try to force myself to finish a book I don’t care for!