Playing late today, I forgot last night because I was obsessing over something I can’t fix….
You can go play too click here.
1. The last time I lost my temper I cried, I always cry!
2. gas prices are/is what I’m fed up with!
3. The next book I’d like to read is I just re-started John Jakes’ Kent Family Chronicles (This will be at least the 4th time but I can never get past the civil war!) So since I’m in The Bastard I’ll be on to The Rebels next, these two are my favorite because I tend to like Revolutionary war times & back further than that, if I get past that time period I often lose interest.
4. School letting out for my kids (May 25!) is what I’m looking forward to.
5. If you can’t get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, Dance with them!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was The insurance check to fix my house after the tree fell on it in February, now if the contractor would just get his guys up here to start the work!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Finishing a necklace for a friend & folding laundry-it’s satisfying to have it all ‘done’ for another week, (of course, those of us with kids know laundry is never really done!) tomorrow my plans include Working & finding out what’s going on at work, I got emails & text messages yesterday about all kinds of changes & I’m looking forward to getting the truth of the matter and Sunday, I want to give the necklace I’m trying to finish to my friend!