You can join in the Christmas cheer, just go here to get the fill ins.
1. Snow is a great big pain in the neck & listed in my top 3 reasons for living in SW Virginia.
2. I’m looking forward to Christmas eve & Christmas day- truthfully because that will mean we’re almost done with it though.
3. Kroger’s fat free egg nog is the best egg nog ever! (except for the homemade stuff that we’re not supposed to make/drink any more!)
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Bewitched.
5. I’m done with not being prepared for Christmas, I have got to open a Christmas Club- even if it hurts.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is seeing & hearing from everyone you care about.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed after my marathon 36 hours- other than dozing in the car- awake fest- more on that tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include Baking cookies & wrapping gifts, blogging a little and Sunday, I want to stay home & make it a 5 day weekend instead of 2 off, 1 on, 2 off- but I’ll go to work & bring cookies for everyone!