1. If I were a tree I would be A Beech tree because they grow so old & fat- kinda like me!
2. If I were a bird I would fly over my kid’s school during recess- just to keep an eye on them.
3. If I were a book I hope I would be the type that stays with you long after you’ve finished reading it.
4. If I were a car I’d want to be a sleek – fast – cool looking one.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be the dual tuner satellite reciever because they make my job a living hell.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be overeating.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to renting room 1408 to watch & enjoy (I love a good scary movie), tomorrow my plans include pancakes with the kids & not much else- maybe a little laundry and Sunday, I want to sleep in but off to work I go!
Original art by a coworker of mine