1. Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows is the book I’m most looking forward to reading this summer (but I have to wait until my mother is through with it & sends it to us) 2. Dogs take a lot of training but are a lot of fun.
3. San Fransisco is a town I’d like to explore.
4. Silly people make me get silly too.
5. I’m longing to go back to bed- I got up too early this morning.
6. My 17 year old’s glares are so scary!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I’m looking forward to going through my Grandmother’s picture collection, tomorrow my plans include getting ready for my 7 year old’s birthday party next week, and Sunday, I want to sleep but I’ll be at work!
Go to Fond of Snape & play too!