Stole it from Fond of Snape again! (thanks Janet)
1. What is your favorite thing to wear? Currently my lovely brown dress
2. Last thing you ate? Lemon cake with cream cheese frosting, my recipie, miss 10’s first effort. most excellent
3. Nastiest thing you’ve ever eaten? I love anchovies, most people think they’re nasty
4. I say Shotgun, you say? I’m driving!
5. How many U.S states have you been to? MA, VT, RI, NH, ME, DE, NY, RI, CT, NJ, PA, OH, IN, MD, DC, VA, WV, NC, SC, TX, LA, KY, TN, IL WI, MS, AR, FL. 27 Wow
6. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? MA, NC, for 3 weeks, VA.
7. What is your favorite romance movie? Uhh, I’m not a very romantic person, maybe Titanic, maybe Chocolate
8. Favorite type of food? Sweet, no Salty, no Sweet, well, Salty maybe I’d better say both!
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Wet yes, smelly yes, but a little dirt picked up off the floors while slopping around the house doesn’t bother me at all.
10. Have you ever cheated on a test? Yes, when I was 6.
11. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, the ex, wonderful at the time.
12. Do you like Bush? Nope! I am one of those people counting down the days to the end of this dictatorship being labeled a presidency. (I’m just not technical enough to put a counter on my blog showing it as a running countdown like Margalit!)
13. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No.
14. Have you met a real redneck? Yes, I sit next to one, we have a lot of fun calling each other names, he told me Monday that he liked arguing with me better than annother liberal pinko commie we know because I just argue, I don’t call him satan & walk away!
15. How is the weather right now? Dark…. it was warm today, but windy.
16. Where was the last place you went besides your house? The car wash.
17. What are you afraid of? My 17 year old in general! For real- Losing my kids, but I had this same question in the last meme.
18. How many pets do you have? two cats, we’re thinking about annother kitten too.
19. What’s one thing you have learned? Don’t sweat the small stuff & it’s all small stuff.
20. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Nothing, I don’t drink coffee & avoid Starbucks like the plauge. Ok, well I just remembered that the coffee place in Barnes & Noble is technically a Starbucks, so Godiva hot chocolate & some sort of gooey cheesecake type thing.
21. Have you ever fired a gun? BB only.
22. Favorite TV show? Jericho
23. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Lol, not unless you count a few mean kids in my childhood who said I looked like Howdy Doody.
24. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? Since most of the names I like I already used with my two daughters I’d
25. Do you find yourself loved? By my kids I should hope!
26. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to? Sure, when I was a kid all the time.
27. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter, Parmesan cheese & powdered ranch dressing mixed into the parmesan cheese.
28. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Not yet.
29. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? My Grandmother in December 2006
30. What’s something that really bugs you? Oh, you don’t want to get me started. I’ll go with a simple-non-work-related one. Jumping to Conclusions without hearing the whole story.
31. Do you like Michael Jackson? No not in the least & this isn’t a new thing with me. I have hated him through Thriller & every other thing he’s ever done.
32. Favorite baseball team? **Snort** Any team not playing on a night I’m at work so I don’t have to listen to people complain because the game is blacked out.
33. Have you ever milked a cow? yes
34. Last time you went bowling? Last April with the ex & his new family & then again with Chrissea & her daughter.
35. Have you ever cut your own hair? Yes, I’ve trimmed my ends just recently & about 5 months ago I cut long layers into it just for something to do!