1. What did you do in 2016 that you’d never done before?
Our office moved this year, I was in charge of much of this. That was a challenge. I can not say I pulled it off flawlessly & with out a hitch but it was bumpy, rough & quite unpleasant.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any resolutions last year & I probably won’t do so this year either.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, not this year.
5. What countries did you visit?
I never left the state
6. What would you like to have in 2017 that you lacked in 2016?
As always, more money!
7. What dates from 2016 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I don’t recall the exact date but I know that it was in late August that I was told the office would have to move by the new owners of the building the doctors office I work for were in. The office had been in the same spot for 12 years the whole prospect of moving was overwhelming to say the least.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting the office moved without loss of life or limb.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I bought a car in April, the engine blew up 5-6 weeks later, I got a new engine for the car but it’s still not on the road. Then, in August the Toyota we had died too & I had no money for a replacement vehicle, Cam had money saved & stepped up, found & purchased another car.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
Not that car! Probably felt to make felt food which is an obsession of mine now!
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Cameron is still, for a 17 year old, very helpful, kind & patient with me & my issues, from our move into our new place in March to his aforementioned saving of the day with the car purchase
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
I am still pretty damn horrified by how many people were fooled by Trump’s BS.
13. What song will always remind you of 2016
If I Had A Heart (Vikings theme song)
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Been sick, I had a horrible infection during March & April
16. Did you fall in love in 2015?
17. What was your favorite TV program?
The Outlander series on Starz.
18. What was the best book you read?
World War Z by Max Brooks
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016?
Comfortable and mostly teal, green, purple or black.
21. What kept you sane?
22. Who did you miss?
My uncle Howie, my cousin Jen (not dead, just 1000 or so miles away.) & Eric still.
23. Who was the best new person you met?
No new friends, just acquaintances, I’m a pretty dedicated introvert.
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2016
Too many to list.
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I don’t really have one this year.